You’re qualified â€” and we will be pleased to have you â€” come work for us if:
- You are well-schooled in accounting and finance;
- You have at least five years of direct manufacturing controllership experience;
- You have had primary responsibility for all accounting, complete to fully-accrued monthly financial statements;
- You are adept with manufacturing software for purchasing, inventory control, scheduling, cost accounting, etc.;
- You have a solid track record in credit and collection;
- You have designed and implemented cash control systems;
- You have managed the annual budgeting process;
- You have provided timely management reporting including dashboards, variance analysis, cash flow projections, and bank compliance certificates;
- You are comfortable working at multiple levels, semi-autonomously, within the controllership function; and
- You know what it takes to make a small company big.
We are Lexington Lighting, LLC, created by the 2013 buy-out and merger of Wilshire Manufacturing in Taunton, MA and Vantage Lighting in Plainfield, CT. We are breathing new life into a traditional industry, featuring innovative LED lighting products that are capturing increasing market share.
As the successful candidate for this new position of Controller, you will report directly to our part-time CFO, Brad Howe. Your challenge, in addition to handling all of the responsibilities described above, will be to complete the integration of the two companies, establishing efficient systems and procedures that provide feedback to the floor and to the sales team concerning product costs, margin, sales trending, and so on. Operating from our Taunton MA office, you will be an integral participant in our drive to increase sales and profitability.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth. Candidates for the position should forward their resumes and a cover letter (important!) to email@example.com.